Monday, November 2, 2009

Thank you, Lord!

Hello folks,

Thank you for continuing to pray for me with my current financial situation. As you know, last Tuesday, the 27th, I sent an update/prayer request out stating that I am in need of $1,680 by Friday, November 6th.
The Lord has been so faithful in providing thus far. Since Tuesday, He has provided me a total of $685. That leaves me with only $995 left. I am still asking the Lord to provide the remainder ($995) by Friday, so please partner with me in prayer with that.

Like I said before...If God has put it on your heart to partner with me financially as well, that would be amazing! I know He can provide anything, so I am just trying to trust Him with all of this. If you're not sure how to give and you would like to, you can write a check made out to YWAM (Address Below). Attached a note indicating that it's for Tyler Dean. You can also donate online by going to this website: http://www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html

Thank you for praying for me. I really appreciate it. Also, thank you to those who have partnered with me financially!

Much Love,

Tyler Dean
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, CA 93449

http://www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html
tyleredean@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment