Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Lord is faithful!

Hello Folks,

As you know, I had been trying to raise $1,689 for various different things, such as a house deposit, rent, first month start-up fees/bills, flights, car insurance & registration, etc. So in just under two weeks, the Lord provided me with all of that money. Thank you, Father!

I also wanted to say thank you to all of you who helped me by praying for the Lord's provision and will to be done. Also a big thanks to everyone who partnered with me financially. It was and is so amazing and exciting to see the Lord providing daily!
I am still trying to raise $200 more in my monthly support. If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me by email or phone.
Once again, thank you so much!

In Christ,

Tyler Dean
tyleredean@yahoo.com
218.370.2078

No comments:

Post a Comment