Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 Days & Counting....

Tomorrow, our school is packing up to go camping until Saturday afternoon where we'll do outreach prep. This includes: Working on sermons, skits/street dramas, practicing the language and going over all of the outreach details!
I've been keeping extremely busy, finalizing all the details with our contacts in Nicaragua. We fly out next Wednesday, April 8. I'm extremely excited to go and serve the Lord in Nicaragua!
While in Nicaragua, we'll be working a lot with street kids, at orphanages, doing street evangelism, preaching at local churches and more. We're hoping to bring children's clothing and vitamins to give to the kids.
I'm praying that the two students I'm leading will see first hand God's love for his children and the nations! I'm also praying that my students will become more confident in sharing the Gospel and in turn, making it apart of their everyday lifestyle.
As of last Friday, I needed roughly $2,600 for the Nicaragua Outreach. Since then, the Lord has provided ALL of my outreach money. Praise the Lord!
I want to thank all of you for your support, financially and in prayer! Without you folks, I couldn't do what I do, so thank you! I truly appreciate it!
Blessings,
-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to raise the rest of the money!

    It truly is amazing to see everything you have done. I'm so proud :) I hope you have an absolutely wonderful trip- call if you get a chance. Talla

    ReplyDelete