Thursday, January 14, 2010

URGENT: HAITI OUTREACH UPDATE....

Hello Friends,

This is the latest update on my Haiti Outreach...as of 7:02 PM, Wednesday, January 14, 2010.

I am driving down to Los Angeles tomorrow evening and flying to the Dominican Republic on Saturday. From there, I will be taking a bus to Haiti to help in the earthquake relief efforts. Would you please pray about helping me financially to help the people in Haiti. You can give online at: http://www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html

You can also give by mail. Here’s how….
Write a check made out to YWAM.
Enclose a note indicating it is for Tyler Dean’s Haiti Outreach.
Mail To:
YWAM Pismo Beach
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, CA 93449

I will be giving updates as I can. Please be praying for myself and my teammates and for the Haitians for safety, guidance and the Lord’s will to be done while we are down there.

Thank you and God Bless,

-Tyler Dean
tyleredean@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Take some food down there for yourself. See "last available rice" at: http://www.ywamhaiti.org/NewsCenter/2010EarthquakeUpdates/tabid/2326/Default.aspx
    You can maybe take a bucket of peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete