Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Over the loud speaker at the Minneapolis International Airport, I heard the boarding call for my flight. This was the beginning of my new adventure. 2012 got off to a very quick start. I traveled across the globe to do a Leadership Training School at YWAM Lausanne in Switzerland, where I am now living and continuing my work as a missionary with YWAM. As I've reflected on 2012, I am so thankful for what God has done in my life in the past year and am excited to see where He leads me in 2013!


A few highlights from 2012
  • Successfully completing a "Leadership Training School" (click here to read about this amazing school) through the University of the Nations (YWAM's Global University)
  • Preaching in my home church in Minnesota on finding our hope in Christ.
  • Sharing the Gospel with over 5,000 people in June during our "Regeneration Outreach" (click here to watch the video) during the Montreux Jazz Festival in Montreux, Switzerland.
  • Successfully completing a "French Intensive Seminar" (click here to see photos) through the University of the Nations. At 8 hours a day for 4 weeks straight, it sure was intense!
  • Leading the campus operations at YWAM Lausanne and learning from amazing leaders.
Thank you to those of you who faithfully pray for me and partner with me financially. It is such a privilege to work with our Father to raise up hundreds of people each year to carry the Light of the Gospel to the Nations of the earth, to share His hope and love! Thank you for being a part of the adventure!

I pray this Christmas season is filled with much joy, hope and love as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.

Merry Christmas,

Tyler Dean

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Tyler. I didn't know you were from Minnesota. I live in Saint Paul. Let me know the next time you're in the Cities. It'd be good to connect and share Christ with one another. Walk in grace, bro.

    ReplyDelete