Monday, October 1, 2012

How To Donate

Option 1 - Donate Online
b.) Follow the simple steps on how to donate.
c.) When it asks you (in "Step 4") to write an encouragement, include the text "Donation for Tyler Dean" so they know the donation is for me.

Option 2 - Donate by Check
a.) Make check payable to YWAM. DO NOT write my name anywhere on the check due to tax purposes. They will mail back your check if you write my name on it.
b.) Include a note in the envelope that says, "Donation for Tyler Dean".
c.) Then mail the check to:
YWAM Tyler
c/o Accounting Dept.
P.O. Box 3,000
Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000

For Monthly Supporters
If you would like to do a monthly automatic withdrawal through your banking account or do a automatic donation with your credit card, just let me know and I can let you know how to do one of these simple options.

I'm very grateful for those of you who have partnered with me prayerfully and financially in ministry. It's amazing to see people being ignited with the Gospel, being equipped to share the Word of God and seeing young men and women who are passionately taking the Gospel to the Nations. You help make this possible! Thank you!
-Tyler Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment