Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Go Time!

In just over three weeks, I will be in the air flying to Swtizerland. I've purcahsed my flight and will be leaving Minneapolis on January 3rd for my Leadership Training School (Click here to read more about the school) at YWAM Lausanne. I am so excited for this amazing opportunity! So far, God has provided $3,900 towards my school. It's been really neat to see how God has provided, especially in the area of finances. I am still in need of$2,300 in the next three weeks. Would you pray about partnering with me financially towards this Leadership Training School? You can donate online (http://www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html) or by check (click here for instructions on how to donate by check).

I am really excited to see what the Lord has in store for me during this school. I am waiting expectantly for some awesome things to happen. It means so much to me to have a group of people that are supporting me not just with finances, but through prayer and encouragement.

Blessings & Merry Christmas,



Tyler Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment