Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Prayer Request(s)....

Hello folks,
How are yall doing? This is a little update for you, as well as some of my needs & prayer requests!

I'll start with the update....
So, I've been quite busy with various different things around the base. One of the bigger things is:
We have a new staff member coming at the end of the month and we need a bigger house. So, I have been working on getting a new community house (For those of you who don't know, a community house is where our YWAM staff live. We aren't on an actual base. We have different community houses around the Pismo Beach area so we can reach out into the communities that our house(s) are in.). This has been a fun, stressful, busy and exciting process!
There is also a new Discipleship Training School (DTS) that starts in January, which is rapidly approaching us! Everyone has been preparing for the new school and we are all very excited for it!
I am also wanting/trying to go to the East Coast (Washington D.C. & Boston) around Thanksgiving to visit my brother and a couple of other close friends, along with going to Minnesota around Christmas time to see family and friends.

So, in order to make all of this possible, I need your help!
I would like to ask you to partner with me in prayer for all of this. Here are a few highlighted prayer requests:

-Wisdom
-Favor with rental companies/landlords
-For God to speak to us clearly on what house He wants us in
-God's will to be done in ALL of these situations
-Finances for:
-Housing Deposit/Start-Up Fees ($450)
-Airfare to the East Coast & Minnesota
-For yearly expenses (Car Insurance, Car Registration, etc. ($400)
-A new bed (To help my back)
-More monthly support (Praying for $200 more per month)

If God has put it on your heart to partner with me financially as well, that would be greatly appreciated! I know He can provide anything, so I am just trying to trust Him with all of this. If you're not sure how to give and you would like to, you can write a check made out to YWAM. Attached a note indicating that it's for Tyler Dean. You can also donate online by going to YWAM Pismo Beach's website and using PayPal.

Lastly, I just want to thank you. I appreciate you all so much! Thank you for your prayers and financial support. I literally could not do what I do without you folks...so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

IN CHRIST,

Tyler Dean
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, California 93449

www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html
tyleredean@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment