Friday, August 7, 2009

I am going to Nicaragua?!

WOW!

Well, there is a very good possibility that at this time in two weeks, I will be in Nicaragua, Central America!!

Here is how....

Two nights ago, I was praying and I kept getting the word Nicaragua over & over again.

Yesterday morning, my housemates and myself were doing some worship & intercession and I kept getting these pictures and very clear visions of two of my friends from my hometown in Grand Marais, Minnesota, Rachael Bohnen & Katy Borud. In these pictures and visions, we were at the YWAM Base in Diriamba, Nicaragua, praying for different families, praying for the sick in a hospital in a town called Jinotepe, playing with Nicaraguan children in Ticuantepe, speaking at churches, doing street preaching and evangelism and also working with the "Glue Kids" in Masaya. God spoke very clearly to me that I was supposed to go...IN TWO WEEKS!

So later that afternoon, I gave Rachael and Katy a phone call, explaining what happened. Both Rachael and Katy are very, very excited for the opportunity to go to Nicaragua to share Christ's love! Katy is currently in the process of getting her passport, so please be praying for favor with the passport situation.

This morning, I emailed a couple different people in Nicaragua to set up lodging and ministries. Within two hours, I received emails back, so everything is pretty much set up for us down in Nicaragua!!

The approximate dates of the outreach would be from August 22nd-September 5th. Therefore, I need to purchase a flight early next week. Please be in prayer that I can find reasonable airfare.

I am looking for financial help with this outreach so if you feel that God has put it on your heart to give, you can send a check to the address below. If you wish to receive a tax deductible receipt, write checks out to YWAM Pismo Beach. Please do not put my name anywhere on the check. Just put a note in the envelope explaining it is for Tyler Dean's Nicaragua Outreach.

Thank you all for your continual support, financially and in prayer.

Please be praying for:
-Smoothing out the logistics
-Katy's passport situation
-Finances
-Divine appointments in Nicaragua
-Open hearts with the people we meet in Nicaragua

I will keep you posted on everything as it works out more. Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at: tylerdean32@hotmail.com or call me at: 218.370.2078. Once again, thank you all so much!!

Blessings,

Tyler Dean
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, CA 93449

No comments:

Post a Comment